- Commercial and residential property developments,
- Building foyers
- Indoor and outdoor atriums.
All have been enhanced with successful plant wall installations of all sizes in New Zealand. The Woolly Pocket system has been used worldwide, widely tested and proven as an effective scalable green wall system.
Woolly Pocket and plant wall system sales for landscapers and designers
As well as public product sales and both commercial and residential installations, VerticalGarden.co.nz offer trade pricing to approved trade customers on wall system products. We also source and sell plants for plant walls through our own nursery.
VerticalGarden.co.nz provide free no-obligation itemised quotes for green wall installations covering:
- plant wall measurement and design
- plant wall costs
- plants and growing medium
- irrigation (and automatic timing systems)
- installation labour
Contact us to discuss plant wall designs and dimensions for your project
Green walls require maintenance to keep them looking good. VerticalGarden.co.nz offer a range of flexible maintenance services depending on requirements:
- Weekly / fortnightly watering and servicing contract (alternative to irrigation system or customer watering). To water and maintain fortnightly / weekly: Cost depending on wall size and location.*
- Routine maintenance 6-8 weekly (irrigated or client watered walls)$80+GST per visit (up to 1hr then $65 per hour if more work required)*
- Ad hoc maintenance $125+GST per call out (up to 1hr then $65 per hour if more work required)*
* Plus any plant replacement costs if required.